But seriously - I look at my "immediate" to-do list and feel a little crazy.
- Kits for the Sleek Bracelet online video class which launches with Beaducation.com on Monday (I'll be having a giveaway for a free class on the blog next week! Details on Monday's post!)
- Kits for new Whirlygig Earrings which I will be teaching at the South Florida Jewelry Arts Guild Meeting in less than two weeks.
- Instructions need to be written for Whirlygig too
- Kits for the brand new Dew Drop Spiral Necklace that I'll be teaching there for the first time. Oh, and samples of the colorways need to be made.
- Instructions need to be written for Dew Drop Spiral
- Restocking other kits for the classes in Florida
- Kits for the project I'm teaching at the Shreveport Bead Retreat in August. Samples made. Luckily the instructions are done on this one! It's Deborah Roberti's design which I'm teaching with her gracious permission.
- Figuring out how to send samples to stores in South New Jersey, North New Jersey, and California all at the same time when I only have one of some of the samples available. Plus I need the samples for teaching in Florida too.
- Designing/figuring out projects to submit for the Bead & Button Show 2012 - they have to be mailed by Aug. 8th
- Still slogging away on book projects. I have about half done.
- Plotting and planning a new joint venture with Sylvie Lansdowne - Two Babes and a Bead Party! We're going to do bead retreats - first one will be over New Years weekend in Georgia. More details coming soon!
Thank goodness that Mom is able to spend more time helping. She's been amazing! She's taken over shipping all the orders, and can help more putting kits together.