Sunday, September 25, 2011

And the winner is....

Drum roll, please!

I used the online random number generator, and it picked number... 
ONE!

So the first Natalie to comment (I'm sorry - it doesn't show your email address) should email me and we'll get you all set up with your free class!

I've been busy working on projects for the book like a mad woman. I'm so very pleased with the way things are looking and coming together at this point. It's an interesting challenge, not only in the designing of projects, but also having to keep an eye on the overall content and how it flows. Making sure the mix of bracelets/necklaces/earrings is good. Being consistent with a color story, but not making everything the SAME. Keeping true to my own design vision of modern, contemporary pieces that you'll wear in your daily life. It's keeping me on my toes!

1 comment:

  1. I sent you an e-mail. Once again, thank you soooooo much! :)

    ReplyDelete