Thursday, December 6, 2012

Procrastination perfected

Things I found to do instead of writing the two sets of instructions due by morning:
  • Ate the leftover baked cauliflower from dinner
  • Caught up on my blog reader - which had 272 posts
  • Discovered I enjoy Baazar magazine now as long as I don't think I'll be able to purchase anything in there
  • Checked Facebook 33 times
  • Played Solitaire until I win at least one game. Okay, two.
  • Contemplated yet again a  more vegetarian diet and starting yoga
  • Chased Winston and his Bear Bear
  • Did a load of laundry. Oh, okay - at this moment in time I've only thought about doing that load. But I'm gonna. Really. 
  • Made a list of the Christmas gifts I have purchased to make sure I'm really done buying.
  • Started this blog post
  • And then, and only then...I finally buckled down and started writing

No comments:

Post a Comment