Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Anything else?

If there IS anything else, it's too late now! I fell short on my to-do list by just a few items - specifically those not dealing directly with the Fusion order or the Quilt Show. I always wish I had one more day, but I don't, so that's that!

As for the Quilt Show, it's such a marathon. Mom and I will be leaving around 9am, driving to Houston (3 hours,) setting up the booth, checking into the hotel, hopefully napping for an hour, then back to the Convention Center for Preview Night from 5pm-10pm. Thurs, Fri, and Sat, the show is open from 10am-7pm, and Sunday from 11am-5pm. Last year was lighter attendance than usual with just 52,000 instead of the usual 60,000 due to the economy meltdown and Hurricane Ike which had hit the area a few weeks before. I think it will rebound nicely this year.

I hope to report in from the show, but forgive me if the updates are short! I'll be tired, tired, tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment