Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dallas, here I come...

It's sometimes hard to put the last show behind me and refocus on the next one coming...but this week I've got no time for dilly dallying! I leave for Dallas on Friday afternoon to teach 3 classes over the weekend for the mighty Dallas Bead Society.

One of the classes I'm teaching for them I have not offered as a kit before, so I'm putting a few colorways together especially for them. I imagine they'll make it to the regular kit line up eventually too, but my immediate need is to make sure they're wonderful for the Dallas area ladies!

The Philly Bead Fest show was so busy that I had hardly any time at all to get in trouble by roaming away from the booth and spending money. Both a positive and a negative in that. But I did make sure to scout out and purchase some gorgeous Czech focal beads for the new Glorious Garland kits. I can't wait to dig my fingers into beading up the samples on Wednesday.

Tuesday was spent getting Mom's flat tire replaced and then doing a huge amount of supply ordering. The money comes in....the money flows out...it basically comes to visit me for a short amount of time.

I had my camera with me in Philly, but it never left my purse. Luckily, Jennifer VanBenschoten, the new Beadwork Guide on the About.com Beadwork site, took care of the photo taking! You can see her gallery of photos on Beadwork site. If you're not familiar with the About.com Beadwork site, you should be! Lots of free patterns and reviews and information there.

No comments:

Post a Comment