Monday, August 10, 2009

Pretty pictures

Oh, how I wish I had time to write the expansive and thoughtful blog post you all deserve to find here. But instead I'm sitting at the computer at 3:45am, chugging down ibuprofin and BBQ, trying to find a second wind to complete a myriad of supply orders that HAVE to be placed on Monday. I can barely reach the keyboard because of the beads and papers and samples piled in front of me on the desk. It's a sad, sad sight.

So instead I'll try to buy you off with a few fabulous photos.

First off, we have three amazing antique shoe clips that I purchased off Mary Ann at the Shreveport Bead Retreat last weekend. She needed to raise some cash to pay off her monstrous seed bead bill, and I was only too happy to take advantage of her plight. I have big plans for these pretty things. BIG plans.













Next, Mom and I took a trip to my brother's house to have dinner with the family Sunday night. William is 4 months old now, and boy, is he a talker! Babble, babble, babble! And the sweetest smiles.












Alexis ran around like an over-wound toy, dispensing hugs and kisses and crazy dance steps. She also decided that Aunt Jilly's lap would be the perfect place to get dinner tonight. Smart girl!

















Her parents have taught her that this is the proper response when asked, "Who is the cutest little girl?"

No comments:

Post a Comment