Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Almost there

I had a great day's drive Tuesday. Lots of energy, no rest stop naps required. I listened to my book on CD most of the way, and a new music CD the rest of the time. And after today's miles, I get to love on my very own fur babies! So it doesn't really matter that I overslept this morning and that it's already 10am and I still need to shower before I hit the road. Home will be waiting for me no matter the time of day or night....

The new Hollywood Hula Hoop bracelets went over incredibly well at the show, and we sold out of the lighter color and took orders for quite a few more. Happily I was able to find one of my suppliers with the 2mm Swarovski Crystals I needed in stock, and they'll be delivered by the end of the week. In the meantime, Mom came home to 5 factory packs of other colors (including some new ones!) and they shipped out another 9 factory packs yesterday. We'll have them up on the website just as soon as possible! I promise!

I'd better get movin' - I've got another 520 miles to drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment