Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Eyecandy

I've been so remiss in posting this week - it's been one of those weeks where not a lot that seems post-worthy has been going on. Mom's been working instead of recovering from surgery - bah. I had a dermatologist appointment and now have a small hole in my forehead after the removal of a stupid spot. Bah. I've been slugging away on paperwork and travel details like hotels and airport vans and ordering tables for shows. Bah.

So instead of exciting antics, let me entertain you instead with some exciting beadwork!

Mom has temporarily finished with this necklace. I say temporarily because she claims there's more beading she wants to do on it. I say it's already perfect, but I bow to her greater vision. I'm so proud of her work! The three cabs are from Marsha Neal Studios.
We bought a bunch more from her at Bead & Button this year to see about designing a kit with one. Sometimes it can take literally years for us to have the right project at the right moment with the right materials. Which is why we have to buy everything. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

2 comments: