Friday, September 26, 2008

Vet visit

I figured I'd better report in after Maggie's vet visit this morning. I know she has a lot of fans out there!

They couldn't find any bone injury, and her x-ray didn't show any arthritis in either of her hind legs, which is great. So whatever is happening is probably a soft tissue injury, which we're treating with some pain and anti-inflammatory meds over the weekend. The vet will check in with me on Monday to make sure she's made progress in recovering. Other than that, we're supposed to keep her quiet and still as much as possible. No problem - she's been doing that herself already.

My hand is better, although still a little sore. Not nearly as black and blue as I'd anticipated.

Winston, predictably, is 100% fine.

Now, back to beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment