Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm having a show in HOW many days?

Oh, my goodness. Panic has set in. This may actually be the most heinous act of Jillcrastination of all time. Why did it take until today for me to wake up to the fact that one of my biggest shows of the year starts in 6 days?? The amount of work I need to accomplish in the 5 days remaining until I leave for Houston is a shy bit short of building the Parthenon. With a spoon.

Which means I did NOT get the crystals photographed and listed today, as I'd expected. I'll still try to get it done in the next day or two, but I'm not promising this time. If necessary, we can all wait until after I get back from my two Houston shows over back-to-back weekends. On Nov. 10, I am officially free of all shows until January 16th.

I'm going to blame this state of affairs on the computer meltdown. Yeah...that's what happened. And the economy. And global warming. Anything but ennui...

No comments:

Post a Comment