Thursday, June 12, 2008

Zombie Awakes

Is it wrong to sleep 22 out of the last 24 hours?? I don't think so! I think I earned it! And yes, Winston and Maggie have shared the bed with me most of those hours. Ahhh....

I had one last "on the road" insult to deal with before I got here - food poisoning! Yup, that Chinese food I was so happy with the other night decided to try to kill me and I spent a really unpleasant night in Norman, OK. At least I was in a hotel and not trying to drive when it hit, and it also lasted only overnight. I was initially worried that I would have to stay an extra day there. Lucky for me, the Chinese food didn't taste that good (now I know why!) and I only ate a few bites.

I have more stories to share and beady loot to show you, but I need some sustenance right now. I didn't want anyone to be worried if I got home, however. I know you guys! The emails would have started tonight, checking on me!

Look for the goodies tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment