Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Spending the afternoon with Aunt Jill



Hi folks-
This is Alexis, taking over Aunt Jilly's blog tonight. Shhhh...don't tell that I'm awake in the middle of the night! Daddy would get mad that I'm on his computer again. But Aunt Jilly is sound asleep because she said I plumb wore her out, so someone's got to update the page.

I got to spend a bunch of time with Aunt Jilly today and I LOVED it! As soon as she walked in the house I smiled and laughed and clapped my hands. I think she was eatin' it up. We practiced my walking, which I must say I'm getting much better at all of a sudden. And her cell phone is the coolest toy ever! She thought I was making "play" phone calls, but wait until she gets her bill. Hee hee! I don't know who I was talking to, but I sure pushed a whole lot of buttons so I think it was someone a long way away. I kept saying "Hello" but that's really all I know to say on the phone, so it wasn't a very exciting conversation.

We also played a lot with the other coolest toy ever, my new stuffed doggie that Grandma and Aunt Jilly gave me this past weekend! I L U V him! I hug him and kiss him and roll all over him. It's almost as good as a real doggie. I don't get face licks from him, though.

Here's a photo of the two of us we took today. She didn't take a photo when I cried as she left. But I know I'll get to spend more time with her really soon so then I started smiling again. I have skills. I know how to melt those hearts.

Remember - this post is between you and me! No tattletales!

Night night-
Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment