Thursday, April 24, 2008

Today's projects
















I'm still in beading mode today, and here, finally, are the photos I promised the other day. I was making the sample for the new Bubbles & Bumps necklace kit which I want to match up with the awesome colors from the Curly-Q bangle. But I'm a little worried that the green is overpowering in the necklace. I love it - but will everyone else? Should I be using bronze seed beads instead of the green between the bumps? What do you think?

I'm also working on a limited edition lariat, which will feature Lydia Johns' fabulous fishie bead. How cool is this? The fringing on the sample is not finished yet, so it will be fuller (like at the bottom of the fringe tassel) - it's kinda like he's sitting on a bed of seaweed. I'm hoping to have these kits available by Bead & Button.

No comments:

Post a Comment